The Energy & Sustainability Team’s practices comply with—or exceed—environmental directives and regulations, such as ASHRAE 90.1/90.2 and Green Building Council LEED Certification requirements, which ensure that environmental responsibility is an integral part of a project’s overall design, through the selection of building systems that maximize energy and water efficiency.
- Energy Modelling and Building Simulation;
- Efficient & High Performance Building Design;
- LEED® Documentation, Certification, and Modelling;
- Analysis, Auditing, and Management of Building Energy Efficiency and Consumption;
- Water Use Planning: Reduction, Retention, Re-use, and Potable Water Treatment.